Scott S. London
Scott S. London is the founder of London Disability. He has been a practicing attorney with The Law Office of Fred S. London P.C. since 1996. His practice areas include Medicaid Eligibility, Veterans Benefits, Social Security Disability, and SSI Entitlement. He is also a long-time member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR). Scott is currently the Legislative Liaison to the Maryland Chapter of the American Association of Health Care Administrative Management (AAHAM).
He is also a Board Member of Levindale Nursing Home, part of Lifebridge Health. Scott previously served as the Treasurer for the District 11 Democratic Team Slate and as a board member for Hillel at the University of Maryland College Park. In 1993, Scott graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. degree in Business Management from the University of Maryland, College Park. He graduated cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1996.
London Disability is Always Here When You Need Us
If you are disabled and applying for Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid or other medical claims, we can help you maneuver through the overwhelming, often frustrating and time consuming process. The experienced Disability Advocates at London Disability will provide you with expert assistance to help you navigate this next important step in your life.
Take Advantage of Experienced Disability Representation
Our certified Disability Representatives will do everything in their power to work on your behalf to help you receive the benefits that you are entitled to. We promise to stand by your side through every step of this difficult process.
We can help you by:
- Gathering information: We will help you get the medical records that you will need as part of the disability application process. This is accomplished by contacting your doctor(s) on your behalf and making sure that we receive the correct documents. Let the capable hands of the experienced advocates at London Disability remove the burden of document collection from your mind.
- Adding Convenience: With our help, you will no longer have to stand in long lines at the Social Security offices and try to figure it out by yourself. Instead, we will do it all for you. We will draft all documents, complete all forms, manage timelines and deadlines and file all documents and appeals with you. We will also attend all hearings and advocate for you, so that you don’t have to go to them alone. We will talk with you on a regular basis to make sure that we have all the information we need.
- Providing Support: Even though most disability claims are denied the first time around, this doesn’t mean that you should stop trying to receive the benefits that you are entitled to. We will do everything necessary to file the Appeal of your initial denial and we will be there through the entire process to make sure that you have the best possible opportunity to receive a positive outcome.At London Disability our aim is to help our clients, all around the nation, who are living with disabilities, to apply for and receive the monthly disability benefits to which they are entitled.
Provide representation for:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Medical Benefits
Our representatives have many decades of experience dealing with all types of disability and medical assistance claims. Let us help you receive the benefits that you are entitled to. Contact us today for a free consultation.
London Disability Attorneys
- Phone: 877-978-3136
- FAX: (410) 752-0465
- Email: info@LondonDisability.com